Today, Independence Day 2017, I am officially announcing my candidacy to be nominated for the 2018 election ballot to the NRA Board.
The official website is www.DeanBeersNRA.com
-- Any NRA Member can nominate any NRA Life Member or above to the NRA Board
-- ONLY Life Member or above, or annual members of five or more continuous years are eligible to vote
If you are not an NRA member - join as a Life Member; if you are an NRA member - thanks - and make sure you have been a member five or more continuous years or upgrade to a Life Member. I can help - the NRA is offering significant discounts (Life from $1,500 reduced to $600)!
Please visit for information about myself, my experience, and my positions, as well as the process. The site is a current work in-progress, please visit often - and sign up for email alerts. Future pages will include:
- Why the NRA
- Why the NRA Board
I have been looking forward to this opportunity for over two years and am very excited to start the process and work hard for your support and for our rights. I firmly believe, as the NRA does, our right to 'keep and bear arms' is a right for all law-abiding citizens. This includes ending 'Gun Free Zones', expanding training opportunities, and national concealed carry reciprocity.
I come from a long family history of NRA members. I first joined some time before the age of 10; although a lapse in my membership, I have been a Life Member since late 2001. Both me and my Wife are proud Endowment Life Members.
I have been a proponent and advocate of responsible firearm ownership, safety and rights all of my life. I believe 'gun free zones' are the most dangerous places a person can be - whether in their hearts, minds or a physical location.
In 2013 I wrote a book about the history and direction of our Country. From there I decided that at some point, after other commitments, I would see what I could do to be part of the growing need to protect our freedoms as a civilian and Patriot. I presently have a book on our Second Amendment pending - it has been delayed and is being finished this summer - and will be announced here.
Who am I?
I am a husband, dad (stepdad), poppa, business owner, and Patriot. I am a firm believer in our Country and Freedoms. I firmly believe the NRA is the strongest and most important organization protecting our rights - not just our 2nd Amendment.
I firmly believe in each of our rights - individually and as a whole - they are unalienable.
It is our responsibility to support and defend them.
- I firmly believe in each of our rights - individually and as a whole - they are unalienable.
It is our responsibility to support and defend them.
- I firmly believe our Founding Fathers were the first Greatest Generation brought together by something greater than all of us.
- I firmly believe all they memorialized in our Freedom Founding Documents are the greatest gifts and writings to mankind.
- I firmly believe every person, by citizenship - birth or naturalized - has given an oath to "...support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same..."
- I firmly believe our Rights are for all to lawfully and responsibly exercise, or not, without interference from any person or entity.
- I firmly support our law enforcement and first responders - including fire and EMS.
- I firmly support our active, reserve and veterans in our Armed Forces.
- I firmly believe in Constitutional Carry first, nationwide reciprocity second.
I am an independent fiscal conservative. I firmly believe socialism (in any form or nomenclature) is un-Constitutional, un-American, and the most current threat to our freedoms - from personal to economic.
What is my experience?
I have been in business going on 30 years - since October 1987 - as a legal investigator, as well as an expert consultant. With my Wife, we provide legal investigations and expert consultations in civil, criminal and probate litigation in personal injury, negligence and death.
I have been actively involved in professional associations since 2008 - from state associations to national and international associations. In these associations, I have served many functions, which have also prepared me for my desire to represent you on the NRA Board;
- Past VP of Membership and Board Chairman of our state association for our profession;
- Current committee membership for a renowned professional certification and also Chair of the legislative committee of the largest national association of our profession;
- Current Board Chairman, immediate Past President, past Vice President (3rd through 1st), past Secretary, and past Regional Director of the largest national association for federal legislative advocacy of our profession;
- Current Governor and past Ambassador of the largest international association of our profession; and
- Currently serve on other advisory boards and committees of specialized associations for our profession.
My strongest experiences are my experience with firearms, business owner, and serving our investigative profession through association boards and committees. This includes strong state and federal legislative and regulatory advocacy. I have spent nearly a decade in service to our profession and now I want to do the same for you on the NRA Board. I firmly believe I am the right person to be part of something greater - an honor.
Why the NRA and NRA Board?
For several years I have been greatly involved in several ways to further the best interests of our investigative and security professions.
I want to take that to the next level in being more, and significantly, involved in protecting our individual rights - as professional investigators and security officers, we have no significant voice on the board of the NRA. I want to be your voice. Can I get your help with this?
I am a firm believer in our Country and Freedoms. I firmly believe the NRA is the strongest and most important organization protecting our rights - not just our 2nd Amendment.
My involvement in associations of our investigative and security professions has been fulfilling. I have been very fortunate doing what I love. Now, its time to turn that to the rights I love. I owe the NRA for its nearly 140 history protecting our civil and 2nd Amendment rights.
My strongest experiences are my experience with firearms, business owner, and serving our investigative profession through association boards and committees. This includes strong state and federal legislative and regulatory advocacy. I have spent nearly a decade in service to our investigative and security professions and now I want to do the same for you on the NRA Board. I firmly believe I am the right person to be part of something greater - an honor.
What are my goals?
I believe we have a duty to protect and preserve those unalienable rights and freedoms memorialized by our Founding Fathers. Our 2nd Amendment is the foundation and centerpiece. There is nothing personal for me to gain - in fact, such volunteering often comes with other personal and financial sacrifices - and has.
What is my purpose?
I want to represent you, and our freedoms, on the NRA Board.
Where can you learn more about my 2nd Amendment and Bill of Rights positions?
I personally appreciate your support and sharing this information with all you know that are or should be NRA Life Members! The following have offered their unsolicited endorsements:
Sign up for email updates - no spam or solicitations will be sent.
Please visit and share - goo.gl/2D6or6
*** All information is for my use to keep you updated only. Nothing will be shared or otherwise disclosed in any way! ***